Sign Up For The Product Launch!
Sign Up and Download Your Free Files
- Absolutely No Spam!
green eggs and ham
Share this Page with :
Who doesn’t love breakfast that comes in a cute package? I certainly do.
These Greens, Eggs and Ham cups are perfect for your healthy on-the-go breakfast!
First fill your ham cups with veggies.
Here’s what you need for 12 servings:
• 1 teaspoon olive oil
• 1 clove garlic, minced
• 1/2 yellow onion, chopped
• 12 slices of nitrate free ham
• 1 cup broccoli, steamed and chopped
• 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
• dash of salt and pepper
• 12 eggs
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly spray a muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside
2. In a medium sized skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the garlic and onions. Cook until tender.
3. Add the steamed broccoli, cheese, salt and pepper. Mix until fully combined. Remove from heat.
4. Using kitchen scissors, make a slice to the center of each piece of ham, then fold into a cone shape in each muffin cup. Fill halfway with the broccoli mixture.
5. Crack an egg into each ham cup. Bake for 16-20 minutes, or until the edges of the ham are crispy.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 135 calories, 8g fat, 437mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate, 1g fiber, and 12g protein.
Small Group Coaching
One on One Personal Coaching
Tired of not losing weight? Sign up!
Click to Sign Up
Join Our 21 Day Sexy Slim Down Challenge!
♦ Real Results!
♦ Body Analysis And Measurements
♦ 21 Days Unlimited Boot Camp Training
♦ Nutritional Coaching
♦ Fun Effective 60 Min Workouts
♦ Superior Level Of Support And Accountability
Click Here For More Information About the 21 Day Sexy Slim Down Program
Let Us Know What You Think!
Leave a Comment
FB Comments Will Be Here (placeholder)
Copyright 2014 - Your Company Here - All Rights Reserved
Terms of Service
Powered by ClickFunnels.com