What do you do with that extra rib-eye steak leftover from last night’s dinner? Turn it into the world’s best steak salad of course.
This salad is filled with only wholesome, real food ingredients and delicious homemade dressing.
If you have leftover Real Healthy Steak Sauce then drizzle some of that over the steak as well!
Here’s what you need:
For the Dressing:
• 1 clove garlic, minced
• 1/2 teaspoon powdered stevia
• juice from 1 lemon
• 2 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
• 2 Tablespoon olive oil
• 2 Tablespoons fresh chives, minced
• dash of salt and pepper
For the Salad
• 4 oz cooked and sliced rib-eye steak (grass-fed of course!)
• 2 hard boiled eggs, sliced
• 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
• 1 avocado, sliced and dressed with lemon juice and sweet paprika
• 6 green onions, grilled
• 4 cups mixed greens
1. Prepare your ingredients and set them aside, ready for salad assembly.
2. In a small bowl whisk together the dressing ingredients.
3. Arrange the greens on two plates, then top with the remaining salad ingredients. Drizzle with the dressing.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 364 calories, 28g fat, 110mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate, 7g fiber, and 15g protein